PITTSBURGH CLUB MANAGERS FOUNDATION
The Pittsburgh Club Managers Foundation (PCMF) was officially formed in May 2017 as a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.
In 2018, the PCMF expanded its Board of Directors, developed and launched comprehensive fundraising initiatives, commenced its scholarship programs and educational support for managers and student members of the Pittsburgh Chapter of CMAA, and provided support to charitable causes.
The Foundation’s goal is to support top-quality education, training, and encourage members to achieve CMAA's industry-leading certifications for continuous development in our current private club leaders in the Pittsburgh Chapter of CMAA.
These programs focus on providing opportunities or assistance for individuals in our communities.
These programs encourage the development of future leaders in the private club industry. Specifically, the PCMF focuses its efforts on the two Student Chapters affiliated with the Pittsburgh Chapter of CMAA: Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) and Robert Morris University (RMU).
- Student and Faculty Education Registrations: The PCMF funds registrations for up to six students and one faculty advisor (for each Student Chapter) at every Pittsburgh Chapter of CMAA education session.
- Fundraising Matching: Both Student Chapters have received a commitment from the PCMF to match their annual fundraising programs dollar-for-dollar, up to $5,000 each. This program supports their attendance at conferences and for on-campus programs.
- Student Chapter GLRC Registrations: We offer registration subsidies or full tuition support for Student Chapter members, and faculty advisors attending the Great Lakes Regional Conference.
- Hospitality Management Student Scholarships: This scholarship is available to any IUP or RMU Student Chapter member.
- Intern Scholarships: This scholarship is available to any student-intern or current employee of a Pittsburgh Chapter of CMAA member club.